Dexcom Promotion - Free Sensors

Dexcom sent this out to current customers…so if you are in the market…maybe you could help a fellow Dex User and let them refer you… Long story short is, if a current Dex user refers you and you purchase the Dexcom Seven, the person that refers you gets a free 4-pack of sensors. That is $240 free.

Current user just needs to send an email to promotion@dexcom.com - and include your name and email, along with name and email of current user. More info below.

Dec 5, 2007

Dear DexCom Customer:

It is at this time of year that people take a moment to reflect and count their blessings. At DexCom, we count our customers as a source of motivation and inspiration! It is because of you that we continue to dream big dreams about the ways we can help to improve the lives of people with diabetes through our continuous glucose monitoring technologies (CGM). And it is because of you that we strive to make those dreams a reality.

We believe that our customers are a source of knowledge and experience. We are committed to listening and learning from you as we build the future of continuous glucose monitoring together. We sincerely appreciate those who have taken the time to share feedback, input and suggestions with us.

It is no surprise that we love to hear your personal success stories – no matter how big or small! We continue to hear from many of you about the improvements you have been able to make in your diabetes management and the benefits you have experienced through the use of the DexCom CGM Systems. Many of you have convinced people you know to try the DexCom System based on your own experiences and success with CGM.

You are a loyal DexCom customer and we wanted to reward you with a special year-end offer. In the month of December, when you refer a friend who purchases a Seven CGM Starter Kit and two Sensor 4-packs, you will receive a free Seven System Sensor 4-pack.* Your friend will be able to purchase the Starter Kit at the promotional price of $450. Sensor 4-packs are $240 each.

To take advantage of this offer, please email us at promotion@dexcom.com with the following information:

Your name and email address
Your friends’ name and email address (or address if they do not use email)
We will send your friend an email with a brochure about CGM and the SEVEN System as well as the name and contact information for their DexCom sales representative.

Thank you again for your continued support of DexCom and we wish you and your families a happy and healthy holiday season.

Best Regards,

Terry Gregg
President & CEO

Is this some sort of hint? And after all that talk about the integrated CGM for the Minimed pump. I’ll let you know if I decide to jump on the Dex bandwagon so you can get some free goodies, but I wouldn’t count on it. Would be a lovely Christmas present from me, though.

Mollie,
I am faxing off my dexcom cgm prescription today, but if it’s not too late, I will try and get some free supplies for you. Send me your name and email address. My email is tonimike@verizon.net