Diabetes Can U Your Job

One morning I was at work and all of a sudden I started haveing chest pains so I went to the ER and they did blood work and ask me if I new I was a diabetic and I said theres no way .They showed me the results of my blood work and my sugar 454.I was in shock and scared, I heared of diabetes because some of my family had it and I thought it would never happen to me.I was so scared that they had to admit me to the hospiltal,now 5 yrs later I just as scared even though Im know more about diabetes Im awasys scared. I don’t care what other people say U can eat healtyer and excerise more Diabetes will always run your life.

Hi Cory,
nice blogs!!!

i’d like to tell you that you must tell all the people in your job that you’er a diabetic,tell them about diabetes
and what they should do with the diabetic but don’t let them to feel sad…
i mean tell them about diabetes with some fun because that’s will make them to help you in your work…

tell them how diabetes makes you unique…
about the government,
i had some problems to get in the hospital because i’m not Saudi but my father sent a message to
The King of Saudi Arabia to let me get in the hospital…
now, every thing is alright…

my dear friend,i’d like to tell you that “diabetes is the best friend to all the diabetics”…

Hey, Cory. I figure we’re practically neighbors, in GA and all!
I went–naw, my hubbie dragged me–to a talk at the YMCA about exercise/activity and diabetes. The speaker said that the toughest thing to deal with in diabetes is the tendency toward depression. We feel bad, and it’s even harder to take better care of yourself, then we look at the numbers on the meter and feel worse!
I figure diabetes is like having a four-year old child. Time consuming and expensive. Not to mention, a surprise. :slight_smile: But…I might as well try to be a good parent to this kid, and it’ll really be a pain if I ignore my diabetes.
Maybe we get to grow up faster. For everyone: you live long enough and you’re gonna to deal w/ change. It’s the only sure thing.