Diabetes is not the end. Diabetes is the beginning

diabetes is not the end. Diabetes is the beginning of accepting changes for better health and for trusting in God for your well being!

Diabets is not the end, Diabetes is the beginning of a life committed to good health.

Diabetes is not the, it is the beginning of truly
accepting that each and every day is
another chance to get up and have another shot a
t getting it right, that we are not perfect. That even with
our small and large failures, we learn, grow
And are given another opportunity to try and make
It right.

Diabetes is not the end, diabetes is the beginning of being a cyborg (if you use a pump)

lol!

I think so too. Know I have.

Diabetes is not the end. Diabetes is the beginning of the kick in the seat of the pants that I needed to get off the couch and start making everyday be healthier than the last.

Diabetes is not the end. Diabetes is the beginning of following your purpose and focusing on self care - it is the beginning of freedom!

Diabetes is the not the end. Diabetes is the beginning of finding our own self courage, and believing we can achieve our goals.

Diabetes is not the end. Diabetes is the beginning to my long journey to self-awareness, self-growth and spiritual maturity.

Here! Here!

Diabetes is the beginning of your own amusement park ride – the roller coaster that never stops!

Oh I love this one bikette!

Diabetes is not the end. Diabetes was the beginning of my new life. A new level of self care, compromise and respect.

Diabetes is the beginning of a new me. Of something tat i’ve never done and something that i must except and live with. It is something i would rather have than someone else

DIABETES IS THE BEGINNING OF A WHOLE NEW [HEALTHIER] WAY OF EATING

Diabetes is not the end. Diabetes is the beginning of A new found strength! I never knew I had!

“Diabetes is not the end. Diabetes is the beginning…” Of a new life of taking better care of myself and teaching my children to take better care of them selfs…

Diabetes is not the end. Diabetes is the beginning of a wake-up call to learn how to take care of myself to hopefully control this disease and avoid complications.