Diabetic Epidemic

http://paulsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-176-diabetic-epidemic.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that there will be a diabetic epidemic arising in the world due to the amount of sugar that we consume within the products that we buy and our sedentary lifestyle, causing the pancreas to become overworked and having the hormone of insulin become desensitized within the body causing a resistance to the effectiveness of insulin within the normal production rate which is type 2 diabetes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that there will be a type 1 epidemic as well due to the same issues with food consumption and exercise because the way that many of us live consists of consuming high sugar foods, from the products we buy, and a lack of necessary fibre to assist in the breaking down of sugar in the form of fructose causing a poison to be released from the chemical break down of fructose by the liver causing damage to the body wherein the immune system will react and attack itself because of the poison that is being created (watch "Sugar: The Bitter Truth" to understand the biochemistry behind this)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the amount of sugar that we consume and have become accustomed to within our diet has never been on par with the bodies ability in the past generations and that in this the body is being damaged constantly and consistently because of the amount of sugar added into all of our products and the addictive nature of sugar consumption for the positivity that we allow it to generate, and that because the majority of the products that we buy have a high content in sugar or carbohydrates the rate of diabetes is going to sky rocket sooner than later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the products that we buy off of the shelves predominantly contain sugar, wherein only a few products within the hundreds within a specific type of food (ie: cereal, juice boxes, granola bars) contain little to no sugar causing the majority of humans who do not read labels nor consider what we eat to consume a mass amount of sugar without our full knowledge or understanding of sugars effect on the body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that our diets consisting of very little fibre and high sugar is going to cause the body problems, problems that lead to diabetes, because as the liver breaks down fructose is will create a poison but when there is a sufficient amount of fibre within the system of the body simultaneously the poison is diluted, that is why fructose within fruits is ok but the high fructose corn syrup within a lot of products that we consume are severely damaging to the body, and within this to not realize that since products consist of high fructose corn syrup without proper fibre to dilute the poison, an epidemic of diabetes is on the verge of humanity with little to no awareness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that diabetes is highly related to sugar and the consumption of sugar, and that when one has diabetes they regulate and must be aware of the amount of sugar that they intake, injecting appropriate amounts of insulin for the sugar they intake, and that with a lot of products that we buy containing high amounts of sugar, and the lack of choice between food with sugar and food without sugar, we are not regulating the intake of sugar that we eat daily, weekly, hourly, monthly, minutely, etc, and that without the regulation of our intake of sugar and carbohydrates diabetes is going to become a heavy epidemic that the world will face and will force us to consider and be aware of the food that we eat, and that in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not demand that foods stop being produced with such high amounts of sugar so that I and many many others do not need to worry about the amount of sugar that is within our foods but stand as a point of trust that what is in the food that we buy, produced by corporations, are in our best interest of life, and not within the best interest of capital

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand idly by watching the world consume mass amounts of sugar without their consent of what is actually being put in their foods when I am all other diabetics have realized the effects of sugar on the body due to the disease of diabetes and the constant monitoring of sugar intake and insulin dosages that we must go through on a daily basis, allowing the world to develop a disease that I would not want onto anyone else in this world, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand with a group of people that are willing to stand with me and demand a change in the availability of food that we buy so that the disease of diabetes comes to a halt

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the direct correlation between diabetes and the amount of sugar within products that we consume unknowingly of the effects of such amounts of sugar, and the fact that sugar is then stored in/as fat and that type 2 diabetics are mainly overweight and that in this type 2 diabetes at least is preventable, and in this investigate a person who has the gene of type 1 diabetes and a low to no sugar diet on said person - in this able to conclusively build evidence of the correlation of sugar and diabetes, and in this demand that our food change, in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become so addicted to sugar and the sweetness that I am unwilling to let go of sugar for the health of myself and humanity - fighting to keep sugar in products regardless of the diseases that it brings all so that I can have some happiness within the consumption of sugar,

I commit myself to showing the correlation of diabetes and sugar through myself being a diabetic and having to monitor the amount of sugar that I intake and the correlation between the amount of insulin that I need and my sugar intake - relating this to the production levels of a generation where diabetes was not as large of a disease as it is now - to get an understanding of how much the pancreas is able to handle in regards to insulin production

I commit myself to stand as an example of the correlation of sugar and the disease of diabetes, and how our lifestyles and ability of choice severely limits us from proper usage of the amount of sugar in the food that we eat throughout our lifetime

I commit myself to demand that our foods be changed so that diabetes is halted from being a detrimental effect of humanity because of the greed of corporations and drug companies

I commit myself to walking the change that I would like to see within the world with myself first, so that I am able to live the change that I would like to see within the world, making it a part of me as life, stopping only theorizing about it, and being a living point of proof and/or evidence on how to live a change into/as ourselves to best support ourselves as humanity and life

Sugar is the opium of the people.

But sugar has nothing to do with the development of T1.