Did you exercise today?

Love that sexy picture!

I did exercise this morning. And I went low…oops. But normally I go high with the same routine, so, figure that out. >__>

yep just got home from the gym: 1 hour of cardio and 30 minutes lifting :slight_smile:

5K on the treadmill. (it’s raining and I didn’t bring my slicker)

hahahahahaha
yup yup!
eliptical and wii fit =)

Stunk it up on the bball court today…now I must punish myself with weights!

No exercise for 1 week while I was on vacation!

But today, 70 minutes of cardio, walked to and from work 1.4 miles each way, and walked up 21 flights to my apartment when I got home. I guess that’s okay.

I think I’m definitely addicted to exercise but don’t get as much as I would like. I do about 30 minutes 5-6 days a week right now. Work full-time at one job, have a side job, school full time and a family. so time is limited but I know that exercise is as important as food is for me so try to do some aerobics, pilotes and walking. At first it seemed to mess up my blood sugars but now that it is more consistant, I have adjusted my insulin to account for the exercise and it is working fabulously.

I ran four miles this morning at 24 hour Fitness. My wife and I try to get to the gym 4 to 5 days and walk on weekends.
Jim

Yep!!! Ran 6 miles and did the ole Bowfelx for 30!!!

Appreciate it!, Really helps with stress too. A good part of our tax refund is going to get a decent recumbent bike and maybe a bowflex so I can get more fitness in between calls and with a decent bike and a laptop stand, maybe even during calls. A gym session typically drops me 30-40 points, im really trying to get off the meds !

I would. I normally do. Unfortunately, I went outside when I was low. Not a good idea when you live in Alaska and the ice is melting. I now have a broken ankle. I must say, though, moving around on crutches is really good exercise.

Yep! An hour of badminton last night (I play for an hour on Monday and Thursday nights) - I was having a hypo-filled day though so had to keep stopping to fill myself up with glucose tablets… Not good. I’m swimming tonight!

Nope I feel like a lump of crap. I have no energy and my vision is so blurry. Glad I don’t have to see the keyboard. I need to get me a wii fit sounds motivating. Boy I need to get it back together.

Can I have your energy pweseee?

Dear Anna.

I sympathize in our corner of Siberia the warm wind called the Chinook melted the old snow then it got super cold and fresh snow fell over the ice. I tried to walk the dog but it was like walking on ball bearings. One of my female walking friends bought soles with cleats that you can attach to the bottom of your boots with velcro-ed straps. Still not sure this would be safe for running but walking it does very well. Hope the ankle gets much better by spring, here spring is going to be end of May, cold this year it is not an El Nino year. But the super warm wind can blow off the mountains at any time so can get one day of spring any time during the winter.

HA! no. nice idea, though.

however… i only ate 100 carbs. so… i don’t feel that bad.

1 Like

wii fit is fun! try hula-hooping… it actually burns after awhile!

Did day 2 of week 2 of Couch to 5k earlier today.

Did 3 sets of 8 lifts on the horizontal and inclined bench presses with 150 lb. 8 minutes of elliptic machine and 10 of bicycle. walked around costco and outside about 1 mile. outside was bloody freezing cold or I would have done more.

Just came back from a 2 mile walk around the fitness track at my gym.