Do you follow a low carb diet? Introduce yourself here!

With this Taco Salad I prefer A No Carb Ranch Dressing.

These are some new recipes I just found. I have not tried any of them, but they sure do look good. If you give them a try, please let me know how they turn out and if possible please add a pic,
Thanks,
Deb~

Sunny,
Love your Blog!!!
I think we can do the discussion topic idea and list the recipes like you suggested. It would be easier to pull them up for sure. I am gonna try your recipe Pizza Casserole tomorrow! Gonna take the sausage out of the freezer right now! Thanks!
Hugs,
Deb~

When Weight Watchers first began, they had a recipe for Cabbage soup. From what I can remember it also used tomato and Tomato juice along with other veggies. If anyone has that recipe would you please post it. I have been craving that soup since 1998. It was a free item and I had it just about every lunch, boy was it filling.

I understand. Sometimes I crave V8 with a bit of Texas Pete. The carbs are a bit high in tomato juice but they could probably be thinned down a bit with some chicken stock. And cabbage is a great LC ingredient. What else do you remember about the soup?

Thanks Sunny, The more recipes the better!

http://www.foreverinbluejeans.net/recipes/recipes.htm

I just found this site and thought it might look interesting. Lots of Recipes!

Chele, I found this recipe. Maybe it can be modified to fit the soup you remember. Good Luck!

I concocted a really Great “Husband Approved” recipe this evening. Thanks to Chele with her Cabbage/Tomato soup search. I use to eat a lot of Mexican food and I also loved Tomato soup. The wheels in my head started turning tonight and I think if you like spicy foods you’ll like this one. I’ll post it under mains…
However I learned a few things while I was researching the carbs for the recipe.
Luckily I had all three versions of Rotel on my shelf… (Not unusual for me as I love to have a large selection of ingredients to work with when I want to cook)
I was also a former restaurant manager, so this comes natural to me.
Anyway, Rotel Mild (Chunky) has 4 usable carbs per serving or a total of 10 per can. Whereby the Original and Extra Hot varieties (chunky) only have 3 per serving or 7.5 per can. So if you can handle a little extra spice it does save on the carbs. Then out of curiosity I had two different brands of Petite diced tomatoes on my shelf… Delmonte has 4 usable carbs or a total of 14 per can VS. Hunts at 5 with a total of 17.5 for the same size can. Dosn’t sound like much it does all add up. Hope this all helps. I know I will be in the grocery store a bit longer next time!

I just learned a bit about Rotel on their Website. Years ago they had a blended variety. I did not see that there anymore (I never bought it so I never noticed they had replaced it with a specific “Chunky” and a couple other varieties) I am referring to their regular varieties of “Original, Mild and Extra Hot” Below!
Smile!
Deb~

Oh Sunny!
No Wild hair Pulling!!! Please!!! We all need your wonderful ideas and recipes!
You are a Love!
Deb~