Do you have celiac? Introduce yourself!

Hi Everyone. I am a newly diagnosed Celiac (diagnosed a month ago, and have been gluten free since.) Definitely feeling better! I also have Hashimotos, Fibromyalgia, and Non Hodgkin Lymphoma. I'm 34 years old and live in Texas, *waves hello*

Hello. I thought I would just add for interest, my Mom has horrible Celiac disease and bad allergies to many foods now, like all dairy, watermelon, tomatoes, rice, etc... and I have diabetes that is not typical of T1 or T2 and LADA ruled out. I am not sure if anyone falls in this pattern of family medical history but just in case I can contribute to anything positive, I am doing so.

I was tested for Celiac....I don't have it, but an overload of wheat does not fare well with me. I do have a myriad of allergies though.
Our nephew, now 16, has severe Celiac. He was dx as a baby. He inherited it from his father (brother-in-law). This, however, has never slowed him down. He and his dad cycled through northern China a year ago....and lived as the "natives"!