Doctor Check up day:) sign in and tell us how you are doing

Good News! According to the doc’s scales: I’ve dropped 10 pounds!
I’m down to 178; my highschool graduation weight. LOL! I even can date me for short time! I graduated in 1978. ah… It definitely has been a road of ups and downs. I think more frustrating ups and the downs so slow that I didnt really “see” it happening. Oh well, my pants are loose and that makes me feel good.
Now on to a bit more walking, stretching and cleaning up the yard!
Next spring… I want a driveway lined with flowers! I’d also like to see a compost pile growing for a veggie garden.

Anyway, enough about me. What about you? Your last dr. appts etc… How are you doing on this journey?
Wishing you health and peace.
MeadowLark

Hi Meadow Lark! I weigh 145 at my last DR visit… I was very unhappy… So I decided to exercise… I started wlking my dogs until it got cold then I’m walking on the tredmill for 30 min… Now it’s been 14 days since I started… I lost 5 pounds. It’s hard but I’m doing it… I have never weigh this much before, not even when I was pregnant…

Keep up the work Shawna:) It will pay off! I’m 3 pounds closer to you:) I’d love to see the scales tell me 145. that would be ever so cool. Right now, I’m reveling in the fact that I tried on a pair of size 14 jeans and they are loose! We just need to keep encouraging each other and keep moving:)
Huggles,
MeadowLark