Doublet finale

RRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!! i swear you people are cheating. i make a doublet and you solve it within 8 minutes of when i posted it. that makes me mad.

this will be my final doublet that i make by myself. if anyone has any more, SEND IT TO MY MESSAGE WALL!!! NOT HERE!!! this one has so many combinations, i will only give you credit if you can solve 2 ways of doing it. BWAHAHAHA!!! TAKE THAT CHEATERS!!!

also, i want suggestions for any othe word game you know. i will make as many as my feeble mind cand do.

but now for the puzzle.

i am tired of typing directions, so just look at one of my other doublets. it is the exact same.

combine CELL and MOLE two ways. thats it. if you get it right, i will send a freind request.

PPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ NNOOO CHEATING!!!

cell
call
mall
male
mole

cell
bell
boll
bolt
molt
mole

it’s not cheating, it’s just easier for some people than for others. Would you like to be called a cheater just because you’re good at something?

lol, I don’t know about Zach but U wouldn’t want to be called a cheater…hahaha

sorry terry keelan, but you didnt follow the directions. for your second answer, you have one too many words.

try again!!!

cell
call
mall
moll
mole

cell
call
mall
male
mole

that is right, melissa. i am still new to this site, so tell me how to send a freind request.

on every member page, just below their photo, there is a link to add that person as a friend

I though the second one was probably too long. I was trying not to repeat words.

Congratulations, Melissa.