Dreams!

This dream of getting married is not leaving me...
I dream of grand marriage , everybody in the family gathered around.
Me looking beautiful in the most expensive attires..thinned down a bit..which is a bit difficult :)
Just this dream never leaves, no matter i make myself understand the priorities of life ...
Sometimes you knw you need somebody to hug you and say i am there with you don worry ...Its differrent ...that feeling is different ....
Now I am going back to my home town after my surgery...
Soon will revive my work and you know what i have to do it alone ...with all my troubles and complexes.....
I am 30 ..its not a big age in other countries but for me i have crossed the line
All my friends have settled ....most of the time its not a big deal that i am SINGLE but at times i am horrified that i will be alone ...noone to get old with..
To be strong always is not easy !!
Moreover to fall in Love again is not my cup of tea..
I need help ...what should i do so that this thought doesnt haunt me ...??
I dont want to feel miserable because of it ...:(

Hey pooja why dont you register your name in diabetes matrimony.com?? It is a forum where all the people with diabetes find their match / partner for life. . Go ahead girl. Dont let the age control you. Have faith in god dear. You’l be fine. . Il message you my email i.d . Anything you need. Il be a click away. . And we all are there for you. You are no longer alone dear !!! Take care . . .

hi sunanya..thts a dead site... nobody ever log in into it....i have registered in it long time back ..

Never let your dreams go. But don't let them control too much of you. You are a lot as a person, and don't be afraid of all that you are. My father-in-law remarried at 70, so I don't think it's ever too late. Try some new things, as they may open doors you've never noticed before...