Ok, I’m wracking my brain about how to maintain driving privileges in the dead of winter during deadly flu. So, I’m just gonna start taking some notes (to myself) and thinking about how to be successful. You can get lucky. If you just try enough things, sometimes something just snaps in place and works.
Best estimate of due date: Sometime in January
Step #1. Obtain Medical approval
1a. Send certified mail (self addressed, stamped envelope) containing form to clinic
1b. Fax form to clinic with a request that they mail it back to me
1c. Take a photo of the form (on recommendation of Doc) and submit it to the Doc by pretending to schedule an e-consult and pretending it is a photograph of a dermatology ailment.
1d. Call and ask if I can just bring the form, physically, to them for a signature.
Step #2. Get the form into the DPS computer system & obtain confirmation
2a. Mail it (prone to failure, unlikely to succeed)
2b. Bring it to DPS, wait in line, & have them enter it into the system (covid concern)
When last we spoke, they thought the computer system would be by November and that I could verify this because I would receive a letter from them requesting the form four months prior to its due date (Jan), which would have been in October.