Drug secrete from pharmacist

ACEIs Drug is the great drug for DM patients.
ACEIs drug is enalapril, captopril and ramipril.
The advantage of this drug is protect your kidney and prevent Heart failure and complication from myocardial infarction.
DM patients 40 year or more must be use aspirin to prevent stroke and myocardial infarction.
8687-2261.pdf (121 KB)

I was taken off ACE inhibitors, because of the scare last year, that they cause heart attacks.

Hana,

It wasn’t ACE inhibitors that appear to cause (or at least not prevent) heart attacks but Beta Blockers.

ACE inhibitors and the related ARBs like Diovan are the best blood pressure drugs for people with diabetes and appear to be protective of kidneys unless a person has some specific serious kidney problems already.

thanks! I obviously muddled the 2. I must have got distracted somewhere. I’m having one of those days. I’m busy making bracelets and dropping pearls on the floor. they’re so hard to find too.

ramipril is one of the medications i take for my high blood pressure,

statins drug are the greatest drug in DM patient. Because they can save you life.
Many paper can confirm protective effect of statin drug.
Statin drug is simvastatins or lipitor.

but that can prevent heart failure and dead from myocardial infarction.

Why do you think like that?

That is good for your kidneys.

ACEI inhibitors can reduced RE heart attacks and prevent renal failure.

ACEI inhibitors can reduced RE heart attacks and prevent renal failure

In AHA ,ACE inhibitors can reduced re current heart attack and dead from Myocarfial infarction see this data from Heart journal.