Just approved. Anybody know the difference between regular Dexcom G6 and Dexcom G6 Pro CGM System?
From the Dexcom Website - loks like a G6 designed for the Endo’s to monitor:
Dexcom G6 Pro is a practice-owned diabetes management tool with the accuracy1 of the personal Dexcom G6 CGM System, allowing healthcare professionals to gather real-time and retrospective data about their patients’ glucose patterns over a 10-day period.
Read our latest press release to learn more.
- Exceptional Dexcom G6 accuracy2
- One-touch insertion applicator and auto-start transmitter
- Single-use, disposable sensor
- Zero fingersticks or calibrations*required
- Available in blinded or unblinded mode
- Real-time alerts (in unblinded mode)
- Glucose patterns, trends, and statistics available through Dexcom CLARITY
Here’s the link:
Glad to see unblinded option, which prior versions lacked. Hope the docs use it!