Feelin' onery

Well got my cgms started today, took three sensors and human sacrifice and something involving a hose that I don’t want to discuss…

Honestly, wasn’t that bad, but it did take three sensors. I think they had a bad lot from Minimed. I’m on my 2nd pump in less than 3 months, billing problems… think there may be some quality issues there? oh well, I’m still interested in seeing my results of the CGMS.

I haven’t heard anything back from anyone on my letters I sent out last week (see blog Well, isn’t this just special). I may see if I can get a thread set up that I can only post on to post replies and progress. The more I think about it, the more I think it could benefit other people when they want to protest something, but just don’t know how or what to expect.

I was lucky enough to have a friend in the industry who gave me some feed back and encouraged me to do this. There is no telling how many patients this CDE has treated this way. Most patients won’t complain, let alone write the folks they really need to to stop this from happening… most just change doctors and move on. I really just want to make sure that this CDE doesn’t do this to anyone again. She’ll be a better CDE and the patients will get better training and support.

Of course, as a matter of full disclosure… I am tired of BS and arrogance of that type. I’ve never really tolerated that well and now that I’m old and cranky, I tend to speak my mind a little more and not play well with others.

Thanks for stopping by!
Scott

Today’s snarky comment: Shhhh! I’m hiding from the stupid ones!

Scott:

You’re a real pip! NOT a PIMP like my friend used to think I meant. You’re always funny and I can’t imagine you really being ONERY AT ALL!!

I WISH I had a CGMS but Medicare wouldn’t pay for it. No, I’m not that old, just disabled.

Lois La Rose, Milwaukee, WI

Hush now, you’re going to ruin my online cred as a mean old man

aww… shucks

me too, you always make me smile