Foot cramps, 50 and Flounder. What do they all have in common?

They were all part of my Sunday.

This is the 4th Sunday in a row that I have got a cramp in my left foot. It’s starting to freak me out a bit. It’s usually around 10am, and I’m in the kitchen when it starts seizing up and my toes curl and I have to scream for hubs to help me. Only my left foot, never the right. Never at any other time or day. I’m not going in the kitchen next Sunday, at all.

Since it was mild here today, I decided to mow the lawn, or actually mow down the weeds since the grass is still dormant. All went well until I was done and I came inside. I started to feel a little shaky and tested.

50. Yikes.
Note to self, temporarily lower basal settings when doing yard work.

And the flounder. I had to pop in to the grocery store to get some rotini noodles & stopped by the meat section to see what they had. They had some packages of flounder marked down from $8 & change to $1.29. w00t! I also grabbed a spaghetti squash and we had a delish dinner.

What an intriguing title to your blog!

How strange to only get foot cramps on Sunday. I get that when I’m in bed, but not on Sundays & not all the time. I started taking magnesium capsules at night & it’s helped.

Am envious you have grass to mow. Mine is under 2’ of snow. Yard work sends me low also. Exercising makes me high & then low later. Guess it’s the slow steady exertion of yard work compared to the adrenaline of working out.