Foot pain

What type of therapy can be used to relieve foot pain, numbness, sharp pain, ect

Hello william. Im not a medical expert but it is best you see a medical professional (foot doctor) regardintg your pain. First and foremost foot pain may be caused by so many reasons ( fracture, sprains, muscle bruise, or even tendonitis) and medication and therapy may vary depending on diagnosis.
When I had an accident last year and broke my back, I had so many aches and pains on both legs, and feet, since I wasnt able to walk for almost 4 months. My doctor prescribed to me pain killers (which I was not able to take since I was allergic to Ibuprofen and other pain killers), then both feet was physically and visually examined (sometimes x ray, MRI or bone scan)my medical practitioner suggested certain manual and machine therapies to reduce pain. Running and excessive walking was avoided, instead, to redevelop and stretch foot ligaments and tendons they advised cycling, step machines and swimming increasing circulation without putting much weight or pressure on them.They also advised me medical shoe insoles, heel pads, cushions and arch supports (not to mention proper fitting footwear) to remove foot compression and frictions.
Hope this helps a bit :slight_smile:

How have your BGs been? Have they been high? I, like Teena, am not a physician,so I am very careful about giving medical advice. But it sounds like it could be neuropathy. There is a group for Neuropathy that you might want to check out. But ultimately the best thing to do is check with your doctor. There is a simple test they can do to tell if it is neuroptahy.