Free 300 page PDF I created of diabetic friendly low carb recipes

Hey everyone, I am new here, but thought I would post a link to a free pdf that is 300 pages worth of low carb recipes. I follow a very low carb approach to managing my type 1 diabetes and these have really helped by eating food that tastes good. Hope others can use them. I highly recommend the salmon cakes :wink:

It is the first link on this page:
http://www.dsolve.com/additional-resources/downloads/cat_view/17-downloads?limit=5&limitstart=0&order=hits&dir=DESC

Thanks Ryan.

Thanks Ryan,

I downloaded a copy and will definitely try out some of the recipes.

Cheryl

Emmy,

That is strange. I created the PDF myself with a few other folks and have used it for about 2 years without a problem. Can you tell me what the message said exactly in case I need to regenerate the PDF without any issues?

Thanks,
Ryan

This is great!!! Thanks for sharing Ryan! I’ll let you know when I try something :slight_smile:

Hmm, that is weird. Just for other’s peace of mind I scanned this through multiple virus engines and it didn’t find anything (see attached)–I think Spybot was finding a false positive.
6226-VirusandMalwareScanResult.pdf (157 KB)

When I tried the above link this is the message I got:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /additional-resources/downloads/cat_view/17-downloads on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.