Frustration!

I have been taking glipizide for almost a month. It has helped my bgs a bit but the thing that has me frustrated is that I have gained 10 lbs since then. I am very mad because I was getting very close to a milestone for me. I was a just a couple puonds away from weighing less than 200 lbs. I havent been there in quite a long time. Now it seems like that will never happen. I know I just need to buckle down and get really strict with myself, but I am just frustrated because before the glip I was seeing results in my weight but my levels werent going down very fast. Now my blood is not so sweet but I am getting FATTER! I could always tell my endo that I dont want to take it anymore. She warned me that this med can make me gain weight easier but she also said that if this didnt work that we might want to try insulin. So I am going to stay on the glip for awhile and see if I can be better about the exercize and healthy eating. I know that it doesnt make me a failure if I do have to go on insulin but I am just not ready to go to that step yet. So I guess I will just have to step it up! I did join the Ballys body Challenge thing they keep advertising so we will see if that helps with my motivation. Enough of this rambling! By y’all for now!