Giraffe Sneezes

Last week I had an Endo appointment. I have been chasing a low around for the past month and getting really frustrated about it. My endo decided to tackle it head first by changing all of my insulin to carb ratios, my sensitivity factor and all except 1 of my basal rates. So the past 3 mornings I have eaten the same exact breakfast I bolused for the 30 carbs: the first I was high 2 hours after breakfast, the second morning (yup, you probably guessed it) LOW 2 hours after, this morning 96 just right. Now the big question have things settled down or did a Giraffe Sneeze in Africa? Whatever the answer is I would love to have a repeat performance tomorrow.
Hmmm, maybe I could have titled this Goldie locks and the 3 breakfast's.

I hate it when he sneezes like that - I also hate it when my endo changes my numbers. I've learned to slightly adjust my own numbers to bring it up or down (with my endos permission)

Normally I do adjust my own numbers, but had been chasing around after a low for a month so she wanted to attack from more then one angle. Still having a low 4 hours after I eat lunch even though I have lowered my basal down to 0.150 from 1-3pm.......