Glucagon Survey

Terry - that is great. I have not seen your discussion but I would have participated. How do you micro-dose the glucagon? Do you solute only little amounts of the glucagon in an extra syringe? Do you use a fine scale to determine the grams?

Ask Terry he is the real expert here because he is already doing that. For me the survey is a great opportunity to recommend the development of a pen that is capable of micro-dosing glucagon. We will see if the industry is willing to adopt the idea.

My situation is similar to yours, Zoe. I live alone and have never needed assistance with a hypo. But, I did complete the survey and gave feedback in the comments section. I've never refilled the glucagon prescription I get annually from my endo; but they still insist on giving me one. The idea of a pen appeals to me, though.

Sue

When can we get this pen?? I want it now!!!!!!!!

Holger I done just that on Friday night but the high after being 21 was outrageous! LOL!

I also took the survey.

The study was completely disingenuous.. This so called "study" was solely exploring how to effectively MARKET their new glucagon product(s).

There was NO exploration of hypo anything, simply a tangible pre-supposition we all want to and will gladly use Glucagon. It appears they want to sell us their new product, and want some marketing data to do so...

Merely my opinion,
Stuart