GlucoGram App for OSX and Dexcom G4 Share and G5

GlucoGram is a new OS X app that lets you view your current glucose trend and level in the OS X status menu. At a glance, you can easily see when your glucose is trending high, low, or just right. If you spend a lot of time on your Mac then this is a great way to keep an eye on your latest glucose levels.

GlucoGram is compatible with all Dexcom Share CGMs, such as Dexcom G4 PLATINUM System with Share and Dexcom G5 Mobile CGM System.

It is available on the App Store for free (‎GlucoGram on the Mac App Store).

1 Like

Has anyone actually tried this app on a Mac yet? Thank you in advance for your replies!

1 Like

Yes, many people have. There are actually reviews about this app on the App Store as well.

Just installed it on my laptop. Pretty handy! Even more so for my work machine–I’m going to download it when I get to my office too. Thanks for the tip!

Now if they’d just do one to show on my iPhone screen without having to unlock my phone and open the app…

1 Like

I use the G4, but I’m pretty sure I saw in a Dexcom Facebook group that the newest version of the Dexcom iOS app has the graph in the notifications screen (the one you swipe down to see), which you can get to without unlocking your phone.

1 Like

Great! Thank you!

RIght you are–they finally did it! I just did the update. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like