Good Man Hard to Find

Wow. I am at a loss for words. Sorry you had to live through that, but impressed that you managed to.

Lots - when you say "bottom of front page" for chat room, what do you mean by that? At the bottom of your comment page? the Forum page? the home Page for TuDiabetes,? The page for Lots comments, like this one? My Page? . . . . I have navigated here from the URL in my e=mail program. Can you be more specific? What do you mean by front? and whaat am I missing? I really want to join in and Chat but still have trouble locating everything.
Cathy

Thank-you for sharing your story. I interned at my local detention center as part of my healthcare degree and have seen first hand the failures of the system. Many people just want to treat mental illness as if it doesn't exist. I think, in part because it shows them how fragile they are, but I worked with a few people who truly understood and I believe that people like that are a gift from God. They continue to treat people with dignity, respect and most of all love.