Goodbye

Tuesday I should have gotten to my dr’s appt to pick up my medical records but I didn’t. I am so emotional over the situation that I was not “gathered” enough to go. Wednesday was a different story. My sister came into town, and wrecked her car on the way too! (another story), so I thought today would be a good day to go to the office. So I did. I had my camera ready too and a good finger ready as well for one last A1c. He left this morning for good. :*( He was moving his practice to FL at the end of the month but decided to leave a little early and left this morning. I did not get to say goodbye, no picture, no A1c… This doctor got me through a WHOLE lot. He opened my eyes from being noncompliant to bringing an understanding of what diabetes could do to me and my whole family if I did not take better care of myself after I had my stroke in 4/2006. I feel that the care I received will never be found again…

OMG I don’t know what I would do if my doctor moved his practice. I might just follow him as mine has gotten me through so much with my diabetes as well. Good luck on finding someone new.