Happy Happy and all that jazz!

Ok, so I’m a bit late on the Happy New Year, here’s my resolution bit but I’ve had a cold so I’ve been asleep for oh that past week and a half!

sooo

Happy Happy!!

and you don’t get to know my resolution! It’s personal and I’m trying to be a better more positive me so I’m not even going to talk about the incredible crabby me that has inhabited my head for the past few months! I know, I know, you’re thinking “its okay! you work retail, it was Christmas. its normal to feel like choking someone in December! in America!”. (is that why we turn over a new leaf in January and not november?) But I want whats in my head to match the pleasantness that comes out of my mouth when I’m talking to people. I’d like more nice to come out of me when I am talking to people and I’d like to think the people that tolerate me are doing so because they actually like being around me not just because, heck, I work with them. or live with them or… you get the idea right??.

So there you have it, my new years resolution to be a nicer, better, more positive me!

its hard.

its really

really

hard.

And it’s not diabetes related for once!

oh and I’m taking up meditation, which I’m hoping will help with the junk I was talking about earlier and maybe my diabetes too…