Hello again

It has been awhile seen I was on here. I had some issues I had to work out by myself. I didn’t want to ask my friends because I thought it would be codependency. Yes, I had that problem but got help and now I taking care of myself and my children. My life lately has been stressful because after I turned 39 I thought I would go back to college since my teenagers are in high school. This has been a challenge for me. I started on November 19, 2008 and I’m still going and happy that I didn’t quit again.
I was depressed because I couldn’t lose the weight. I gain 34 pounds and weighed 154. So on March 11, 2009, I went to a weight loss clinic in Ulysses and talk to the doctor. She wouldn’t even help me because of my diabetes but I look at my blood sugar log book then she said yes… She would help me becuase I checked my blood sugars 10 times a day even with my dexcom 7. I go in once a month and weight in, blood pressure check and listen to my heart. I have lost 18 pounds so far. I walk 4 times a week sometimes more.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day… Hayley is having her senior pictures done and she wants me to go with her. I can’t believe that she will graduate in May of 2010. Ryan showed his pig today at the county fair. It was his first time ever to show something at the fair. He will be a sophmore in high school.