Help find a missing TuDiabetes member from Meadville, PA

We have received word about Brian R. Shok, who has been missing since last Friday. He joined TuDiabetes the Wednesday before going missing.

Please read this and contact authorities at the number below, if you know anything about him. He doesn’t have his diabetes supplies with him.

NEW LOCAL: Search continues for missing and ‘endangered’ area man

By Ryan Smith

Dec. 12, 2009 —

SADSBURY TOWNSHIP — The search continues for a 26-year-old area man reported missing as of Friday night.
Pennsylvania State Police at Meadville reported Brian Robert Shok, address listed as 10286 Nancy Drive, Meadville, was last seen at a relative’s Lakeshore Drive, Conneaut Lake home at 8 p.m. Friday.

A massive manhunt was under way Sunday, and police are seeking any tips from the public.

Shok is diabetic, and is considered endangered because he did not have his necessary medication with him, according to police reports, which advised he may appear paranoid or delusional due to the lack of medications.

Shok is described as a white male standing 5-feet-5-inches tall and weighing 165 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. The only clothing description provided was he was last seen wearing blue sweat pants and an unspecified type of shirt.

Shok reportedly also keeps a residence on Ellsworth Avenue in Pittsburgh.

Anyone who has seen Shok or who may have information regarding his whereabouts is urged to call state police at 332-6911 or any local law enforcement agency.

I pray they find him
MyHotComments.com

Oh no =[ I hope they find him and that he is ok

Let’s hope and pray that he is found soon.I’ll pray for him.

Hoping that Brian is found safe & sound very soon.

Prayers for Brian and the Authorities, that they find him and he is safe.

Any updated news on this?

Still no news.

Published: December 14. 2009 1:16AM
Search continues for missing Meadville man
http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091214/NEWS02/31…

MEADVILLE – The search for a missing Meadville man continued Sunday with scuba divers exploring Conneaut Lake.

The Crawford County scuba team was unable to find Brian Robert Shok, state police at Meadville said. More than 75 volunteers and family members also looked unsuccessfully for Shok.

Shok, 26, was last seen Friday night at his father’s residence in Conneaut Lake, police said.

And is clear that the search is getting more desperate.

Published: December 18. 2009 1:15AM
Reward offered in search for Crawford man
http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091218/NEWS02/31…

MEADVILLE – Crawford County Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information that leads to Brian Robert Shok, the Meadville man who has been missing since Dec. 11.

Shok, 26, has a medical condition that could put him in danger, state police at Meadville said. He is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 165 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

Shok was last seen at his father’s home in Conneaut Lake at 8 p.m. on Dec. 11. He sometimes lives in Pittsburgh, police said.

Police ask that anyone with information call (814) 337-1111 or (814) 332-6911.

Was this man ever found? I sure hope so =(

It looks as though he has not…cannot find anything online. Checked local Meadville, PA newspapers, etc. and he was added to a national missing persons registry 12/31. So sad. My heart goes out to his family and friends. If he is still alive…I hope he is found or can make his way back home.

That’s so sad to hear =(