Here we tell our 90 day average for macronutrient % ratios (carbs/protein/fat)

The study was 10,251 patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. But the outcome was to be used for any diabetic. The three specific primary ACCORD hypotheses were as follow. In middle-aged or older people with type 2 diabetes who are at high risk for having a cardiovascular disease (CVD) event because of existing clinical or subclinical CVD or CVD risk factors:

1). Does a therapeutic strategy that targets a HbA1c of < 6.0% reduce the rate of CVD events more than a strategy that targets a HbA1c of 7.0% to 7.9% (with the expectation of achieving a median level of 7.5%) ?

2). In the context of good glycemic control, does a therapeutic strategy that uses a fibrate to raise HDL-C/lower triglyceride levels and uses a statin for treatment of LDL-C reduce the rate of CVD events compared to a strategy that only uses a statin for treatment of LDL-C?

3). In the context of good glycemic control, does a therapeutic strategy that targets a systolic blood pressure (SBP) of < 120 mm Hg reduce the rate of CVD events compared to a strategy that targets a SBP of < 140 mm Hg?

In order for a portion of the study group to reach < 6.0 A1c they where placed on a much lower carb diet.

Admittedly, I'm not particularly scientific about fiber in my own diet to prove you wrong. There's also the issue of to what extent indigestible fiber should be considered "carbohydrate", as behaves much differently in our systems. I don't personally discriminate between soluble and insoluble fiber. Almost all of the carbohydrates I eat are mostly indigestible. A couple of examples would be Wasa crackers and Shiritaki noodles. Intuitively, at least, I feel I get plenty.

That said, for sake of argument, it shouldn't be that hard to prove you wrong:

If I eat 4 cups of roasted peanuts a day (which I can pull off):
2532 total calories
56g fiber
73% fat

That's pretty close to what I eat currently. My comprehensive metabolic panel is fine. My HDL is up to 72 from 54, and was the toughest data point for me to get into a good range. I'm not sure if anything I've actually done has made a difference, but I did change to steel cut oatmeal for breakfast and added a glass of red wine with my dinner.

Ha ha. My wife hates it when I turn out to be right about stuff, too. I do eat a lot of peanuts, and snack on spoonfuls of organic peanut butter occasionally, but not that 3400 calories worth. I get a lot of fiber from drinking coffee, too, but I guess that would be a problem with no gall bladder. I can understand how hard it is to cut carbs with all of your dietary restrictions. Good luck.

I don't think your app (?) is accurate for shirataki. According to the package of angel hair shirataki I have in front of me, the 9 oz package contains three servings and each serving has 3g carbs, 3g soluble fiber. Everything else is Zero. Shirataki is All fiber.

You are correct, most of the weight of shirataki noodle is in fact water. I'm not sure it makes sense to measure it by weight.