Hi Guys

I have friend requests but I can’t get onto the page and I can’t change my profile pic - anyone else having these problems?

Try this:
-Under your profile photo, click on “Change My Profile Photo”.
-On the page you land on, look for a little version of your profile photo and click on it. It will open up a popup where you can browse for another photo.
-When you are done finding your new desired photo on your computer, click DONE.
-Click SAVE at the bottom of the page and it should have changed.

As for accepting Friend Requests, either click on the links in the messages you’ve received OR click on the little icon in the shape of a buddy at the top-left of the site, anywhere on TuDiabetes.com and that will open up a panel showing all your outstanding invites, letting you accept or decline any of them.

no - there is no small picture of me on that page and when I click the buddy icon there are no mentions of any outstanding requests

no - there is no small picture of me on that page and when I click the buddy icon there are no mentions of any outstanding requests