Hi

I hope everyone here has had a Merry Christmas today.

I was searching for Byetta information around the end of Nov and found this stie. Things got really busy at work and life in general so I haven't been back to this site since I registered.

I went on Byetta and had a bad side effect so after a month I was taken off of it. I'm sorry to see it go but the risk of it far outweighed any good that might come of it. I can't say I'm sorry to stop sticking myself twice a day. But I was a bit sad that I had to stop using it.

I use to get A1Cs in the 5. somethings range and now I'm at 6.5.

After a lot of thought I have decided to try to go back to old habits which I seem to have lost over the last couple of years.

Exercise use to be really important to me

but somehow

the last few years walking from car to my classroom has been about it.

I use to stick to my food plan like glue. No deviation what-so-ever.

But

The food plan has taken a back seat to eatting w/o any thought given to my food plan.

It's time to change

1. I'm going to do WWs point system plus follow my dieticians carb choice reccommentdations.

2. I will get in the pool for 30 mins 3-4 times a week.

I'm hoping that my the back pain I feel in my hip after 5 mins of walking for exercise will stop after I've been

exercising in the pool for awhile.

3. Any time I've been successful I've been accountable to someone or to a group online.

As time allows I would like to be accountable in my blog which mean doing catch-up posts when I've had to miss

blogging.

brn

YOU GO GIRL!! And I will be here when you need just to talk to someone.

Thank you Doris :)

Your offer of support means a lot.

I hope to be of support to others too.

I can make excuses and call them reasons for being at this lousy point

but the fact is

It's time to get rid of the lousy habit and return to the old productive ones.

I know it won't be easy but I'm sure going to try.

You can do this!! we are here when you need us!!