Hiatus

I'm back after a long hiatus from my blog. I haven't been so good with this one (or any of my others come to think of it.) but I'm going to try and be more focused. I got distracted by the whole blog thing, I wanted a personal blog, a tech blog, a blog for my hobbies, a blog because the sky is blue, blah, blah, blah. It got to be overwhelming and I just couldn't manage them. I also had an issue finding the right medium for them. Host my own, use WordPress, or Thingamablog, it was a mess. I work in the tech industry and for some goofy reason I felt I had to run my own server where I could host my own and as of recent I have discovered that it's more work than what I want to put into it. I do that kind of stuff all day and I really don't want to do it when I get home. I want to focus on other things like my diabetes.

So with this realization I've gone on a "slimming down" kick, I redid my personal computer and elimiated a whole bunch of junk off it and only use a few applications now. It's kind of liberating actually. I do have two other blogs, one for my wood working interest and a personal one. I'm leaning torward dropping the personal one as I really don't have anything that profound to say there.

So I'm making a goal that I at least start posting once every two weeks on here, and depending on the subject, I may post more. I think this may also help me stay focused on my diabetes, the more I imerse myself in it, the more I can't do the "out of site, out of mind" thing.

Stay healthy!

Steve