Home sweet home

Made it back to Israel - after much work in getting my health insurance organised, I found a good endo - I am being monitored on my insulin, checking daily and have to report back to Dr with results - also have been sent for some blood tests and eye test, but still haven't been for them... we were blessed with a little baby girl just before Pesach - mazal tov - so it was a little hectic. Looking to get to being strict on myself and go have all the tests done and get back to the Dr.

BG numbers are pretty good, normally always below 100 and sometimes creeping up to 110 - 120 first thing in the morning. Although the other night I did eat soemthing ridiculous and went up to 240 - dropped slowly across the night though....

Any ideas for meals? Breakfast, lunch, dinner? I really want to start eating better - I don't eat badly now, but am not as strict as I should. I am not too fussy on foods and I don't feel like I am missing out not to have bread etc. I found here a diabetic bread (whatever that means). The main thing is I am lacking ideas for what to have...