House Members Riled Over Insulin Prices

Maybe find a more accurate cartoon interpretation to try and make your point. As a farmer who actually is involved in growing and harvesting corn, the cartoon couldn’t be anymore wrong. This is misinformation plain and simple, like thinking they don’t use chemicals on organic crops :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. This is not even close to the same issue and I don’t believe it belongs on this thread or this forum for that matter. All this is does is help spread the misinformation about a topic that you clearly do not fully understand if you believe that’s what producing corn looks like.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve been trying to understand that diagram for a while, now. In the end, it may not really matter. The feds are busting up the monopoly…if they can.

@Riley1, I don’t understand. Can you explain the corn analogy?

I didn’t make the corn analogy, I just pointed out that it didn’t apply to this conversation and that it is was just spreading false information.

I’m not trying to argue, and this is leading down the wrong path and away from the op.

I can’t find the corn analogy, but it might have relevance for something I wrote recently. Thats why I asked.

I think @Riley1 may be talking about the ethanol (corn). There are currently four posts which mention that word; one with a graphic. So, do a search in this conversation for “ethanol” and you should see what @Riley1 was referring too.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks for the clue on how to spell ethanol, LOL.

1 Like

And it uses more energy (fossil fuels) to make ethanol it then you get back.

Wow, he personally wrote you back. All I ever get from Lindsey Graham is “we’re looking into it, I may not agree with your ideas, but am working in your best interest.”

I’ve gotten cards from them.