How do we make sure Brad gets dinner?!?!?! Good dinner, not crap dinner

Brad needs dinner.
Brad will be hungry.
Diabetics are unpleasant when they’re are hungry.

I am very relieved that Brad won’t get covid at work because he’s having surgery.

But, now I am worried he will not get any dinner. He can’t even drive to the store.
His wife is visually impaired and can’t drive. I don’t know how this is gonna work.

Don’t make me drive all the way down the Mississippi river to bring Brad dinner.
It’s 8 hours. Is it 12 to St Louis? I think its 8. I’ll do it.

You could just post mate him food.

1 Like

What should I send him? Those strange army rations where you just add water? A pigs head? This is a good idea, @Timothy. I got his address from us shipping diabetes supplies back and forth over the years. I wanna send him something weird.

I should send him weird Minnesota food - Lutifisk, or something. It would make all his mail smell bad. Lutifisk is awful.

I’ll send him some Halloween candy so he’s got some for trick-o-treaters (and for him). Brad needs candy, too, I think. It will list his spirits to have candy.

Post mates is actually a delivery service. Not mail per se.
they usually go to a restaurant and grab your food order and bring it to your house. They pretty much will go to any restaurant.

2 Likes

Oh, crap. Brad is low carb. Ill just send money. Meal Train lets us send $. MO got screwed on covid relief compared with MN.

@mohe0001 many grocery stores deliver direct to home also, including Walmart who is probably nearby. One other option is MagicKitchen.com out of Kansas. Frozen (and actually tasty) pre-portioned diabetic or any other medically specific diet is available. The have a Registered Dietician on staff (Michelle) who is a whiz at navigating the menu if needed. If Brad’s wife is visually impaired they probably have resources already - you might find out what they are already using

1 Like

I think there are a whole bunch of options here. He’s gonna be laid up for a long time after surgery. All the way until almost Christmas. I’m gonna look up Magic Kitchen. Never heard of it.