How do you carry your meter around?

Thanks! I’d also like a shiny red Ferrari to go with it.

Is it okay if it’s a Hot Wheels one? It would fit in your new case! lol

Kyool!

LOL!

These look really nice. Will look into it… Which brings me back to one of my main gripes… Why can’t they make tiny lancers, and small, flat, not round, cases to house the strips? Small meters, flat and compact so you can just slip meter, lancet and a few strips in a pocket?

It would nice not to have one of those black cases that you can not find in the bottom of the purse to put your meter in. I like your idea of the Nintendo case. I have a Hello Kitty one that I found last year.

Well… closest thing I’ve seen has been Arkray Glucocard. They make an oval, sort of flat strip case, with a small opening so only one or two strips come out at a time.

And I agree with ya... they all should be flat!

I like the one with the blue guy named Sonic. I think it’s funny how he is sticking his fingers out like he’s diabetic. I make that same expression when I test blood. LoL.
I will store my meter in my pocket. I have a few meters. I keep one in the car and one at work. It sure would be nice to have a cell phone with a built in meter!

hahahaha you could draw a little red blood drop on him, with a marker. lol

Yeah, Nintendo also has a cute Hello Kitty one… :slight_smile:

That would be perfect. I like that idea.

Sticking out a couple fingers just like Sonic was. That is so funny.

Wow, Judith! I want your designed cases! lol

hehe!

Yup, that’s me… I stuff my DSLite in there, too, with my meter. lol

Now that everyone is going with the Contour USB, One Touch came out with pretty cases. Animas now has colored cases for their Minis - Purple, Lime Green, Pink and Blue. They also have skins for their Minis - Orange or Red.