How has the new PointsPlus system worked for you?

We returned to Weight Watchers recently (two weeks ago). We’re doing the meetings (used to do only online before).

I was wondering about your thoughts on the new PointsPlus system. I am really liking it, plus I’ve found that the power foods (fruits mostly) are great for treating not-so-bad lows (lows between 60-70).

Works great. I am doing the online and have lost 18.2 pounds since February. Had some bad weeks with 0 loss or a little gain but 18+ overall. Also, A1C is the lowest it has been since diagnosis.

Jay

I quit. Didn’t like the new PP. I love fruit, but it doesn’t like me.

I am just starting the program this week (again) I have found I tend to have some after lunchtime lows so I am keeping track of those. Does anyone have any tips for fast,easy breakfasts?? Everything I have tried shoots my bs up over 200. :frowning:

I really like the program. I like the fact that fruit is not counted as points in the Points Plus program, and it’s nice to eat a piece of frut before going to the gym and it not affecting my points for the day. What I don’t like is the fact that I have not lost weight though! I started three weeks ago, and lost nothing the first week, lost under a pound the second week and nothing this week. So frustrating, even when I am not using all my weekly points, earning activity points since going to the gym 5 days a week and drinking lots of water…ugh!

I like it. I lost a lot more on the other point plan but I am adjusting to the new one. My BG levels have been wonderful since I re joined. I just belong to the online community.

becks-

I usually am in a rush in the morning so I make a quick breakfast. I use one whole wheat english muffin, 2 slices of turkey bacon and one slice of cheese. It’s 5 points. It never raises me.

I also am experiencing lows after lunch. I have tried a new thing this week where I have more carbs in my lunch. So I have my usual salad plus one slice of bread chicken breast sandwich. With the 20 g of carbs I haven’t been going low after lunch.