How long do you use each site

Lois, I am also appreciate to Kristen for the time calculation! I always get confused about it!

I am new to pumping and have an ACCU CHEK Combo pump which is controlled from the meter (I think it’s like the Animas Ping) Anyway the meter reminds me when to change I can set it for 2 or 3 days. It’s easy to forget otherwise. I just changed today and it’s a bit sore. Will keep an eye on it and hope it’s ok.

Marie isn’t kinding when she says detailed logs!! You can see them by clicking here :slight_smile:

I always count on my fingers saying “Thursday noon to Friday noon - 1 - Friday noon to Saturday noon - 2- Saturday noon to Sunday noon - 3!”. I feel like I should just know by now, but i still need to count like this :slight_smile:

I like that the Cozmo pump had a reminder than automatically told me to change it. I wish that Minimed had that! Now my huband sets it in his cell phone and calls me to remind me to change it.

I change 72 - 84 hours after.

That is totally how I do it, and thought, am I doing this right!! LOL. Glad we are on the same page!