How much have you lost so far?

I am just wondering how much everyone has lost on weight watchers since they joined. I am down 11.4lbs since Jan. 17th. I actually started losing weight the week before that since I had returned to work so my grand total since then is 16.5lbs.

Also what is your favorite thing that has helped you in your weight loss?

For me I think it would have to be the fact that I work in a HUGE building and have to trek for what seems like miles to get anywhere else in the building!

52 pounds,l I was up to 57 but had some slippage. :LOL

Rick

I’ve been losing an average of 2lbs per week for the past 7 weeks. Another 7 weeks of this, and I’ll be at my goal.

I was pretty steady at first but I have slowed down since I went back to work. My grand total right now is 26.5lbs. I hope to start losing a little quicker now that I am done with work for awhile. I work at a seasonal job so I only work part time. So since I am done with work I will have less temptation. My work was always having goodie days and potlucks and there was alway chocolate and candy lying around.

67.9 lbs so far YIPPEEEEE I love the smell of 70 in the morning.

LOL

rick

Wow, that’s great Rick. Way to go!

I just joined this Monday but I’m hoping by summer I’ll be 32 pounds lighter. I want to lose 2 pounds a week which is the most healthy way to do it…

5 lbs in 5 days. YEEEAHHHHHH!!!

My weight is just creeping off, 2 pounds in 2 weeks. That’s okay. I had gained ~10 pounds at menopause, and I am trying to get it off! Unfortunately, this menopause thing has zapped my energy, so I don’t get as much exercise.