Hypo on a bike

Kimberley - Feeling bad from a hypo lingers on after my BG has already normalized. For that reason, it’s hard for me to resist the urge to overcompensate. Over compensating for a hypo can start me riding BG’s roller coaster and I hate that.

OK, I admit it, I think he’s cute, maybe more than cute. Maybe keeper material, too soon to be sure.

Hmm…I am actually pretty shy around strangers, reserved and not extroverted at all and I love to skinny dip. I don’t think that particular thing has anything to do with being strong or not - it is more of a personal thing. I just don’t think there is anything wrong with the human body so who cares if others see mine or not. I wish there was more skinny dipping beaches here in the US.

I think strong has to be how well you get through crisises - D is more of crisis - esp. since it is for life and changes your life - skinny dipping - well, unlike D you can avoid it and don’t have do it if you don’t want to. Having something you didn’t ask for in the first place and than having to deal with it all your life even though you don’t really want too - well, that takes a strong person. :slight_smile: