I am back

thank you Gary. I really appreciate your concern and care. My Tu friends rock!!
God Bless,
Brunetta
PS> How is Murfreesboro? My family plans to go in the summer to visit.

. They really sound like soul-sustenance--for you and for those you are impacting.... what a wondefu way of looking at the part-time work.. As much as It is challenging, It does fill my heart to interact with my clients.. and their loved ones. Makes the bitterweetness of the "memory tunnel of loss" so much easier to bear. I will read your blog, which is sure to be insightful.

Thanks to you, my sis!!
God bless,
Brunetta

I missed you too, Shawnmarie. Good to be back!!
God bless,
Brunetta

Brian, you are the best!!
God Bless,
Brunetta

glad to be with you all, Lathump!! Thamks so much!!

oh their all fine . have i talked to u since i got my new g-daughter in Nov? with her and the 4 month opld g-son i now got 5 g-kids

Welcome back my dear friend....unfortunate that you had to let go of your retirement for a bit, but what a Godsend that you re=entered the world of the "working" with such aplomb. Fortunate as well that you were able to return to your position and carry on seemingly without a ruffle. God has blessed you indeed....as has He with the care of you dear mom. You and I are of the same vintage....I too have noticed and remarked on just how MANY people...friends and acquaintances...are being struck down. Heart attacks... cancer...strokes...and the list goes on. Life is short...I was 20, I blinked and here I am...59. Used to be one of the young'uns at work....now, there's only one person older than I at work, with a staff of 40 or so.
Life is fragile...we need to "Handle with Care".
luv and baskets of hugs dear Brunetta