I don't want to lose this!

Well, the minute I ordered sensors for the Minilink, the transmitter is showing signs of dying. It is over a year old… But I’m crunching numbers to see if I can’t make this. CalOPTIMA will say no and I know it.

But I’ve fallen for the beauty of the CGMS! I want this for me, and I want to be able to have what everyone should have. Though I am willing to pay for this, they don’t do ‘payments’, so I have to either not pay bills for a pay period and put up with late charges or save for a few months to get one of my own. You know then something else happens and will take my saving for the transmitter. The person who lent it to me said to keep it all, then I would only need the transmitter alone. That saves me $250.00 and I already have the sensors.

Well, off to the calculator again… This has GOT to be possible. It just HAS to be.

IN TOTAL SHOCK!!!

I HOLD IN MY HAND, TEARS DOWN MY FACE AN APPROVAL LETTER FOR THE CGMS!!!

I cannot believe it! No denial, no fighting, just as if 'Oh, OK, here"…

Faint: THUMP!

I have yelled out SO LOUD, the dang neighbour looked over the fence thinking I’d won the lottery, and in a way, I have!

OMG, I’m going to FRAME THIS LETTER!!

congrats on the win—though it was a fight, I am soo glad I took the time tohave the fight–what a difference in only a few weeks!