I got my Omnipod yesterday!

I got it yesterday morning. Training went well. I picked a really good spot for the pod - I can’t even tell I have it on. It is on my left lower back. I hope the next spot is this good. It doesn’t move when I move. Beautiful! Bloodsugars were running sort of high through the day yesterday, I guess because it was a “new” pod. By afternoon they were looking pretty good. I was low before dinner - 66. All day today I have been from 90 to 100 with the exception of my pre-lunch check, which was 137. That may sound good, but I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck! I guess my normal BGs are in the 2 and 300’s. I feel tired, week, shaky, sad and plain run-down. I wonder how long it will take to get used to the good levels?? I’ve been testing prior to every meal and 2 hours afterwards with some additionals here and there. Worried this may be getting obsessive! But you have to check this much to ensure that basals are correct, right? Anyway, I’m really happy about my decision to go with the omnipod. The no-tubing thing is great. I didn’t even notice it during sleep last night. And the automatic insertion is a dream. I once had to use the sillouette infusion set. I pretty much passed out every time I changed it. It was a nightmare. I’m too squeamish.