I just can't tolerate caffeine any more

I only had a quick eight ounce serving of Pepsi One for the review and I am about to lose my mind! I know you energy drink drinkers are laughing at me right now, but I can’t help it. I quit caffeine cold turkey over ten years ago. Worst two weeks of my life. I don’t think I would have the fortitude to do it again now. I used to drink a minimum of two liters of Mountain Dew per day with no exceptions. Well maybe an exception or two - like when I drank three liters, or chased two liters with a couple of Bawls. Towards the end of my addiction I augmented with at least four strong cups of coffee every weekday. And when I say strong, I mean I was the guy that almost got banned from using the coffee maker. I don’t know why everyone couldn’t just learn to love how delicious that coffee was! Uh oh, I think I’m typing out of control. Must be the Pepsi One talking.

Now I’m sitting here with my heart racing, my stomach churning, my head starting to ache, and feeling like I’m about to crawl out of my skin and walk across the ceiling! The things I do for my fans.