I know all the reasons I should do something, and I feel all the reasons that I know the answer is NO

That is one deep sentence!

Why? Come on, you can do this, you really can. One little thing at a time to start and then get real determined. Hugs, Maureen

That sounds like me sometimes. I know what I need to do and how to do it, but I just don't want to. I've found the best way to combat it is just want you did, post here. Just recognizing and letting others who have the same problems know what's happening helps.

But, you do need to ask yourself why you know the answer is "No". Sometimes just verbalizing the problem can lead to a solution.

I know I need to check Bs' four times a day. But, my fingers look like a pin cushion, and the numbers are either nearly the same, or not what I want to see. I know I shouldn't be eating some of the things I do, but, I've lost 100 lbs and feel the need to have a milky way. I know I should get up and go swimming everyday or at least three days a week, but it's cold outside, I'm afraid to walk on the slippery floor and fall, Right now I just don't want to. I need something to go right in my life NOW!

Yeas ago someone posted how they kept track of which fingers they used when. The left hand is. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and the right hand is Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Sunday is both hands.

Don’t use the little fingers and thumbs are used only on Sunday. Index finger is before and after breakfast, middle finger before and fate lunch, and ring finger is before and after supper. If you need to test more, the you would have to decide what to do. He didn’t include those that need to test more than 6 times a day.

Hope this gives you an idea for saving your fingers. I’ve followed this plan ever since about 2003 and it has worked just great for me.

My meter will test from samples from my arm, but then I look like a mainline drug user.....gave that up. Really looking for something better, May have to give your system a try, Lia