I need a Punch in my face!

We are human… One thing important there is that you realized a mistake and you will do something about it…right? errr…right?
If I punch you now…somebody is more likely to the same to me. For at times…I can be stubborn too =(

I am in the same camp as Robyn. I am more likely to slap you upside the head then punch you. But can’t really because I think most of us have been there and done that. The main thing is that you realize it has to stop and you have to go back to doing the things you should be doing because otherwise you wouldn’t have written this down. Just take it one day at a time, pick yourself up from all these punches, and start doing things a bit better. It is so easy, once you start down that slope of eating unhealthy, to keep going. But you hit the bump in that road right before the crossroads that say - do I keep going straight the way I am going or do I turn off here and start back uphill. Your daughter is waiting uphill for you.

Ok but I can’t hit too hard 'cause like you life has taken over for awhile but here goes…GET CONTROL OVER YOUR NUMBERS!!! Don’t let diabetes take over your life, you rule it!!!..How’s that???

Sorry, no violence. You are a mortal, a human being, subject to all ranges of emotions and reactions. There has only been one perfect man to ever walk the earth. The rest of us fall way short of that standard. It sucks to be a diabetic, on so many levels its not possible to make it without falling down a few times along the way. Just make sure you get back up.

It has been long said and noted that the only way to solve any problem is to first admit it, then understand it. You have done both of those things. Now that you have strayed, come on back, and make it right. That is the amazing thing about the human body, and spirit. It can take a beating, and come back even stronger than before.

You have a child? You have a wife? You have all you need right there. Be good to them by being good to yourself.

You do not want to be 54 years old, out of work, stone dead broke, in foreclosure, totally alone, unwanted, unloved, and without a friend to call your own, so bend a knee, and give thanks for all that you have. No one wants to swap problems with another, but you can always find someone worse off than yourself. In fact, you have (shrug)

A punch in the head, won’t solve your problem. Talking, and attacking it will go much further in fixing you up.

Hang in there dude.

John

I’ve had days morning afternoons evenings like this, but I have this 14 yr old kid who is a nag and she wants me to be around for a very long time. I’m very glad she is one its helps me stay on track.