I need help now!

Good to hear it all worked out Doris. :slight_smile:

Yes it will. I mean look at what happened to me after 23 years of pumping. It’s a GREAT idea to keep the instruction around b/c I hit panic REALLY FAST when it took out on me!!!

Who knows how I will handle similar situation …only 10 years of pumping .Let’s face it : TuD.org and its members very helpful !!!

Just read discussion, glad you are back to pumping Doris, you and AR give us all reminders that we need to have a back up plan whether we have been pumping for 23 years or 2. I plan to always have a scrip for an unexpired vial lantus. BTW, I had never heard of diluted novolog, or a person that had to use it like that. Or anyone that had a quick reaction to long-acting insulin. You are truly special Doris. Best Wishes

Only being on a pump for six months, I still keep Lantus and Apidra pens in my fridge for backup and would just go back to my MDI regimen. But I could see how after 10, or 20 or 30 years you might stop bothering to renew these and long forget what your MDI regimen was.

I knew someone that used the diluting solution with Humalog - I think she got hers directly from Lilly and did it herself.

My goodness Doris…how ARE you today?? Is everything OK?? PLEASE tell me all is well and that you’re OK!!