I threw up after my second workout with my personal trainer! But then there was my third

Yes… I am so unconditioned and not to mention that I worked out on Friday and Wednesday I spent the day in the ER due to a gastroparesis flare up, so my workout was pretty intense ( for me anyway ) that when I came home I actually threw up.

So Monday was my third workout and we are now figuring out what works for me. I can only do about 30 minutes. We were originally going to do an hour, but no way, can’t do that yet… I didn’t throw up and I felt good when I left this time.m

My blood sugars are improving and I’m using less insulin and ultimately I’m hoping for all around improved health. It would be great if my gastroparesis would Improve too since I’m hospitalized frequently.

That is my goal and I really appreciate the support I’ve been getting from my tudiabetes buds!

Hi renka, I just wanted to let you know that you're inspiring me to recommit to an exercise plan. I've struggled so much with finding the right way to balance insulin with exercise that it's easy to get frustrated and give up. Seeing you trying so hard helps me to see that I can't give up. Thank you for sharing your story. :)