Iintroducing the "artist" me

it’s really very nice linda
do you work from photos?

1 Like

Thank you. Yes…live and photos Marie.

My type of thread, love allI saw and this is what I make

2 Likes

my husband used to carve watermelons. i would draw the image on the watermelon and guide him in sculpting it. here is one that probably got the most views:

this is also one of my favorites

here is a video i made after i lost a town election. it was my feelings on experiencing the democracy movement in taiwan and being there when tiananmen happened

2 Likes

Beautiful beadwork. I have done a lot of beading, but I never learned to do that pattern…Thanks for sharing!..Judith in Portland…

Oh my @v_prediabetic…With every post, I revel in getting to know you better. This one in its entirety is a treasure…The watermelon designs are gorgeous. I can barely imagine the skill required to execute your intricate designs…And isn’t it wonderful to work together artistically?

My husband and I were a team in founding and developing a dance company for over 25 years. Our skills also complemented each other. We fell in love when he did lighting design and stage managing for my solo concert!

It is a beautiful Time in the affairs of the world to remind us all of Tiananmen Square. I hadn’t seen that footage in a long time and I thank you…

And I so look forward to continuing to get to know you…Blessings…Judith in Portland

thank you for your kind works, judith!

1 Like

Thank you all for posting the eye candy!

Please continue…

2 Likes