Im getting a PUMP!

I just got the FABULOUS news that I am able to get an insulin pump!!! I am SO freakin geeked right now! My year has been made! WOO HOO!!!

Congrats Tali! It’s a life-changing piece of tech. What are you getting?

Congratulations! You’re going to love it!

Congratulations! Your excitement is captivating! (when it was my turn, I was quite hesitant). Though I’ve never heard the phrase “so freakin geeked” before… :slight_smile:

I am getting the MiniMed Paradigm® Revel™ Insulin Pump. This is what medicaid will cover in full, Im so excited!!!

I have the same pump, Paradigm 723. I kinda wana throw it out, but I can’t because I have a CGM, that works sometimes? I never had as many probl;ems with my T1D when I was on shots, til I got forced into a sale by a MM rep, who was all gun hoe about it.
Oh I wonder if there are better places to have the insertion site, I ALWAYS put it in my abdomin? Tried the upper thigh a couple of times, but the rep that doesn’t know squat, told me not to? Where else is good excluding your butt?

Congrats!

So happy for you!!! I remember being SOOOO excited when I could get mine around two years ago!!! ENJOY!!!

I am so happy for you…Ive had mine for 2 years this september and I love it…don’t have to give shots anymore I used to give 7 shots a day and that was too much for me so I got on the pump…Im a pumper…lol…I wish you good luck…Darlene