I'm SO EXCITED, i just CAN'T hide IT

so i start my freshman year of college on January 12th, 2009.
I just got my final book today…when i went and got all my other books my psychology book was all sold out so i had to wait and get it but i got it today and now i am so excited…
i’m majoring in Pre-school education and minoring in child psycology…so its gonna be tuff but i will pull through it…

lately my blood sugars have been damn near perfect…i still hit some 205s but thats about as high as they have been in a little over a month. i think the worst i’ve gotten is when i was laying in bed reading and all of a sudden my body just started to convulse and i literally threw my book across the room with out purposley doing it, it was just my sugar being far to low.i think when my mom check’d it for me i was at like 37 or 38. she had to force some juice down me and then i had to eat a bunch of food which sucked because i wasn’t anywhere near hungry…

i’m just so excited i wanted to come on and tell everyone my fabtabulous news…
i hope everyone is doing well and i love you all…
have a good night…

Love
Amber

Congrats on college and the great levels! Keep it up =)

Congratulations Amber! I am glad you are excited about managing your health and embarking on what is sure to be an even greater learning journey. Good luck with your studies. Kids need dedicated teachers!

My daughter is a children’s librarian and she gets so excited with when she see the kids grow because of a some contribution she made.

Jim
T2

good luck Amber! Remember to take care of yourself and that it is equally important to have a great time during this phase of your life! You are not a diabetic, you are a fantastic, fun loving person with diabetes!

Your roomie knows what to do, right? I was never to shy about mine, the way I saw it, the more people who knew I was diabetic the better a chance I had!

Where are you going to school at? ROAD TRIP!!!

Why to hide your happiness,you are very generous to share it with us.May all your years will be full of happiness my dear.God luck.