Infusion site

So I finally took everyones advice and ordered samples of the Sute-T's. They are due to arrive on Wednesday. But in the meantime I have a quick question about quick-sets

I did have multiple times when my quick-sets were bent. But lately I am experiencing pain..which I expect to be from the bending, but when I remove the site there is no bend...only some minor swelling. While inside, my site begins to hurt about 12 hours after injecting. but it is really only when it is in my belly. I have been having to change basically every day.

I am using quick-sets, pumping with novolog. right now it is in my abdomen...a little higher than usual but i can pinch and inch so i thought itd be okay. feels like a tender bruise but my numbers are fine! i dont know if it is worth changing...i can handle the pain as long as my sugars are okay. Pain has been for about 9 hours and sugars have remained around 120.

I had similar symptoms from the Quick-Sets. Probably a minor allergy to the canula material...

did you switch to sure-t's? I just tried my first sample set...still made me a little tiny bit swollen. the pain is bearable, i just dont want the swelling to impact my numbers. Also had it in a not so meaty area, close to my hip, thought this might be part of the problem. but I do hope its not the novolog that i am allergic to!

What length canula are you using? I know when I use a cannula that is too long and it hits muscle, it hurts and can swell.

Also, have you tried other sites (butt, hip, etc)?